We have teamed up with the amazing Photographer, Eddie Olaleye, to give our readers a chance to not only win a photoshoot, but the images taken on the day too. Yes, yes we’ve got you!
This photoshoot is a great opportunity for fellow bloggers, Instagrammers or anyone one who fancies being papped for the day.
Oh, and this isn’t one of those “win a photoshoot but pay for the images” scammy scams, it’s 100% legit. You get time with Eddie and you get digital, professionally retouched images too!
“Eddie Olaleye is a freelance photographer and founder of EO Photography, through which he provides dedicated photographic services for a variety of events.
In 2017, the business expanded to offer a tailored video service, featuring all of the day’s highlights.
Eddie specialises in weddings and portraiture, using a combination of natural light and ‘off-camera’ flash techniques to create stunning photos.
When Eddie isn’t shooting or editing in front of a computer, he likes to spend time with his family, drawing, going for bike rides or cultivating vegetables in his garden.” – EO Photography
Images- EO Photography, Model- Mercedes F Benson.
Terms & Conditions
- The winner will be chosen at random by Eddie Olaley and contacted by email February 28th, 2018.
- The winner must choose a date that is available, confirmed by Eddie Olaley and booked in by May 31st, 2018.
- The offer is limited to London (*Central London is quite popular for those travelling from outside London).
- I will shoot several frames and upload them to a private gallery, for the winner to choose their favourite 10 (* high-resolution photos). I will send then send a link to download the chosen images.
- 1-2 models, to shoot for up to 90 minutes.
- The shoot is worth £250 and is not valid in conjunction with any other photography or video package promotions or offers.
- The winner is permitted to use the photos for non-commercial purposes and subject to the copy and design act 1988.
- Post-event, the photos will be supplied in a high-resolution format, suitable for printing and web usage.
- All photos will be cropped and light corrected as part of the service.
To be in with a chance to win, all you need to do is pop your email address and details in the box below. You’ll then be signed up to receive our “Monthly Catch Up”. We never spam, sell or share your details with anyone. We will send you a recap of the past posts for that month and maybe the occasional newsletter. THAT’S IT, PROMISE!
UPDATE: Our competition is closed.
Thank you to everyone that entered, we have now chosen a winner at random.
Congratulations to Naomi; Beauty Addict Mama
Sareta Fontaine is the founder of Kiki Blah-Blah; an award-winning site which highlights & shares modern motherhood. Since 2016, Sareta has worked on the platform, both designing and creating a space for other bloggers to share their thoughts and feelings, while also sharing hers. You’ll find everything from food, parenting, travel, beauty, relationships, fashion and so much more.