It’s kids week on Kiki Blah-Blah and yes, we are nearly halfway into the summer holidays. If your kids are in need of a little inspiration to get them off of the XBOX…here’s a brain-teasing activity by Teya!
Word Search Equipment
- A pencil with a rubber or a separate rubber
- A ruler
- A brain full of ideas
1. Get your blank piece of paper and make sure it isn’t folded up, if it is, unfold it.
2. Measure the width of your paper and draw a line down the page that is the same length, so you have a square, then draw another line across. 😉
3. Then draw lines going downwards about 1cm away from each other, making little boxes. Creating a grid.
4. After that, do lines going across the page, around 1cm away from each other. Or you can just use squared paper, or a grid printed off the internet!
This is where you start to need ideas
5. Choose a subject, it can be anything! Eg: Animals, Books, Songs, Movies etc.…
6. Make a list of words and place them randomly around the grid, place letters in the remaining empty boxes and your word search is complete.
7. Then all you have to do is have fun with your friends/parents and make many more.
My name is Teya and I’m 11. I love Unicorns 🦄, writing stories, reading and my favourite food is Steak 🥩
*All thoughts and opinions remain the authors own and do not necessarily reflect the sentiments of Kiki Blah-Blah.
If you would like to feature as a guest blogger, get in touch.
This article has been written by a guest, all thoughts and opinions remain the authors own and do not necessarily reflect the sentiments of Kiki Blah-Blah.
If you would like to feature as a guest blogger, we do ask for certain criteria to be met. Take a look