Another favourite of mine has to be the combination of chocolate and strawberries. This recipe is gluten free of course, not only is it really tasty but only the BEST natural ingredients have been used. Why not give it a try?
“A muffin is an individual-sized quick bread product. Muffins in the United States are similar to cupcakes in size and cooking methods. These can come in both savory varieties, such as corn and cheese muffins, or sweet varieties such as blueberry and banana.” – Wiki
- 80g sugar free raw chocolate
- 100g agave syrup
- 100g fresh strawberries
- 4 tbsp rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 medium eggs
- 1tsp virgin coconut oil (makes 9 muffins)
Instructions GLUTEN FREE chocolate and strawberry muffins:
- Pre-heat oven to 170 deg
- Keep a small amount of the chocolate to one side. Place the rest is a bowl and melt over a pan of simmering water,
- Once the chocolate is completely melted set it aside to cool.
- Roughly chop the leftover chocolate and strawberries and set them aside.
- Once the chocolate is cool put in the eggs and blend. Add the agave syrup and coconut oil, and blend a little more. If the consistency seems thick then add a touch of hot water to it.
- Gently sieve & fold in the flour into the chocolate mixture until its mixed well. Add the chopped chocolate stir into the mixture.
- Place 9 muffin cases onto a baking tray and spoon it into the cases. Push the strawberries into the mixture and Cook for 22 minutes, set aside in the tray to cool and once they are completely cool enjoy.
Check out more of Michelle’s posts here!
A mother of two who believes and practices honest parenting, sharing her journey, including raising an autistic child.