Another weekday winner, a hearty meal that would satisfy the hungriest of tummies! Gluten free chicken with roasted sweet potato and peppers. A lovely, colourful nutritious meal suitable for the entire family.
“Gluten is a protein found in wheat, barley, rye, and sometimes oats. It’s perfectly natural, but people with coeliac disease, gluten intolerance, or the much less-common skin condition, dermatitis herpetiformis, can have nasty reactions if they eat it.” – Rozzie Batchelar.
- Chicken breasts (skinned & cleaned)
- Sprig of fresh coriander
- Virgin coconut oil
- Sweet potato (do one for each person)
- Red & Yellow Peppers
- Side salad (I used a fresh one from a deli)
- Black pepper
- Olive oil
Instructions gluten free chicken with roasted sweet potato and peppers:
Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg.
- Place the chicken onto a baking tray, rub some paprika, chopped coriander, fresh black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil onto the chicken and set aside.
- Peel, wash and cut the sweet potato and peppers. Place onto a baking tray and rub the virgin coconut oil all over it. Place into the oven with the chicken and cook for 30 minutes
- Once cooked, Plate up the chicken with the sweet potato and roasted peppers then garnish with a side salad & enjoy.
Check out more of Michelle’s posts here!
A mother of two who believes and practices honest parenting, sharing her journey, including raising an autistic child.