So I’m totally loving the summer weather we’ve been having. Because the kids and I fancied a little something to help us cool down in this heat I was inspired to make a really quick, simple and easy sorbet which went down a treat.
“Sorbet is often confused with Italian ice and often taken to be the same as sherbet. Sorbets/sherbets may also contain alcohol, which lowers the freezing temperature, resulting in softer texture. In the UK and Australia, sherbet refers to a fizzy powder type of sweet.” – Wiki
• 3 flat peaches
• 200g fresh strawberries
• 300g frozen grapes
Instructions Strawberry, Grape and Peach Sorbet:
1. Wash and chop the peaches and strawberries
2. Put them into a food processor, add the frozen grapes and blend until everything is thoroughly mixed.
3. Pop the mixture into a bowl and cover with cling film.
4. Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
5. Once you take the sorbet out, scoop it into a bowl,
6. Garnish with fresh fruit and enjoy!
Check out more of Michelle’s posts here!
A mother of two who believes and practices honest parenting, sharing her journey, including raising an autistic child.